We are Women in Search
The Search industry, in particularly SEO, is massively under-represented by women. There are, in fact, some very talented and prolific women in the industry. This website is created specifically to showcase the talent of women in search. We will continue to improve and further this website to really represent the profile that these hard working women in Search deserve. In the coming months this website will include interviews, videos and plans for meet ups.
- How Should You Vet A Referral? - I was recently approached by someone who immediately had that demanding vibe that so heavily annoys me and makes me... Read More
- Guardians of the Galaxy Preview – Is Gamora An Homage to SEO Chicks? - Green for Gamora – green for SEO Chicks. I see a direct correlation to the ass-kicking female lead from Guardians... Read More
- SES London 2014 – Day 1 Takeaway: 52 Stats, tips and quotes from #seslon - I'mma keep this to the point... Keynote - Bruce Daisley of Twitter: Running In Real Time: Bringing Campaigns to... Read More
- Enter Your Awesomeness for the European Search Awards - Oh yeah - The search is on for Europe’s top search and digital talent, as the European Search Awards 2014... Read More
- Technical SEO Best-Practise: Slides from The Digital Marketing Show - Last week myself and my UK-based fellow SEO Chicks spoke at the Digital Marketing Show at Londons' Excel. Our panel... Read More